St. Joseph, Ferndale
Mass Times – St. Joseph, Ferndale
- Sunday 10:30 am Mass
- Tuesday 6:00 pm Mass
- Friday 9:00 am Mass
St. Anne, Blaine
Mass Times – St. Anne, Blaine
- Saturday 5:00 pm Mass
- Wednesday 9:00 am Mass
St. Joachim, Lummi
Mass Times – St. Joachim, Lummi
- Sunday 8:30 am Mass
- Thursday 6:00 pm Mass
Access our weekly Sunday bulletin, which contains details about Mass times, intentions, and weekly events happening in our parish.
Register online for Faith Formation classes, First communion, Confirmation, Guitar class and more!
Make giving more intentional and never worry about forgetting to bring your envelope, wallet or checkbook to Mass again.
Join our NEW Book Study on Zoom
Tuesday evenings – 7:30-8:30pm
Began April 18th, 2023 (but it’s not too late to join!)
Discover how the Mass is nothing short of amazing. Through it, we encounter God in the most intimate way possible as we hear him speak to us in the Liturgy of the Word and as we receive him Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity in the Holy Eucharist.
Everything we say and do in the Liturgy is steeped in biblical language. A Biblical Walk Through the Mass explores the extraordinary biblical roots of the Liturgy and reveals what it all means and why it all matters. This fascinating tour of the Mass will renew your faith and deepen your love for and devotion to the Holy Eucharist.
Please join us Tuesday evenings @ 7:30 on zoom by tapping here (opens Zoom). You’ll also need a copy of the book. Order on Amazon or Ascension.
Partners in the Gospel
Partners in the Gospel main website
Partners in the Gospel Q&A
New Religious Education Class: Care for Our Common Home
Meets monthly, after Mass; 12:00 – 12:45
St. Joseph Classroom wing; bring your coffee & donut!
New members welcome anytime!
Next class: February 26, 2023
Care for Our Common Home is a religious education class that discusses Pope Francis’s papal letter titled Laudato Si’. Themes include care for the natural environment and all people, as well as broader questions of the relationship between God, humans, and the Earth. All are invited to watch The Letter, a YouTube original movie as an introduction to this topic.
- St. Kateri Feast Day CelebrationSt. Joachim, Lummi invites you to our annual St. Kateri Tekakwitha Feast Day Celebration. Thursday, July 13, 2023. Mass will be presided by Archbishop Paul D. Etienne and begins at 5:00pm followed by potluck dinner! Please bring your favorite dish to share!
- Hiring: Part-time bookkeeperOur parish office is looking for a part time bookkeeper. If you are interested or have questions, please call the parish office at 360-384-3651.
- Graduation Baccalaureate MassesJune 3rd @ St Anne; June 4th @ St. Joachim & St. Joseph. If you are graduation and would like to participate or attend this Mass please message Jill Sawicki at 425-281-0667 or contact the office.
Recent Articles on Faith
- In these weeks when spring gives way to summer, many celebrate the ordinations of new priests — new shepherds who, in […]
- After years of neglect by her drug-addicted mother, the social worker finally put eight-year-old Carol, into foster care. She was adopted […]
- June is a big month for weddings. For those of us planning to marry or are already married to non-Catholic spouses, […]
- I grew up with a dad who prays the Liturgy of the Hours, and as a result, the Church’s daily pockets […]
- “Miss LaTassa, during recess today I’d like you to stay in the classroom and work on our May altar.” It was […]
Recent Articles on Family
- Jonathan is a big fan of fried chicken. Here’s a healthier version of the traditional dish. ½ cup skim milk or […]
- Unfortunately, unplanned pregnancies are often seen in a negative light in society. For those of us who face them while married […]
- Whether you need a quick lunch at home or something to brown-bag, this tasty wrap will delight you and your family. […]
- “Hi, Jesus! I love you, too, Jesus! Mmm …” my oldest daughter blows Jesus a kiss as we drive past a […]
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar 12 slices Italian bread 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 pound strawberries, washed and diced 2 teaspoons fresh […]