- Can you donate flowers to the St. Kateri Pilgrimage Day Mass?
1 Jun 2018
The St. Kateria Pilgrimage Day is July 21, 2018 at the Community Building at Lummi – Wex’liem – 2100 Lummi View Drive. Event begins at Noon and ends with Mass that begins at 5PM. We are in need of flowers, vases and volunteers to set up the arrangements. For more information of if you can help please contact Lucetta Pena at 325-5305.
- Want to sing with the Choir at the St. Kateri Pilgrimage Mass?
1 Jun 2018
Attendance at 2 rehearsals is required. Click for details.
- Help Wanted
30 Apr 2018
We are in urgent need for someone to help with weed eating. This can be done at your convenience. Please contact Nita or Pete Harksell to volunteer.
- Daily Prayer: Lord, let us not be dependent July 15, 2018Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time Lord, let us not be dependent upon the things of this world, for they will inhibit us in our service to you. Spare us from avarice, O Lord, and attachment to all that which will fade away. Let us journey light, and leave the wicked behind us, as we venture […]Catholic Digest
- Daily Prayer: We shall never deny you, O Lord July 14, 2018Memorial of St. Kateri Tekakwitha, Virgin We shall never deny you, O Lord; rather we shall declare to all that you are risen, ascended, and seated at the right hand of the Father. So as we have been told, we shall proclaim to all we meet, that the whole world might join in your adoration. […]Catholic Digest
- Sunday Gospel reflections: Be willing to live the Gospel July 13, 2018Summer fills our senses with sights, smells, and sounds that are particular to the season. We hear many sounds, but we really listen only to some, to those that mean something to us. Today’s readings focus our attention on listening — on paying attention to the ways God speaks in our lives — and acting […]Living with Christ
- Daily Prayer: Lord, all around us are those July 13, 2018Optional Memorial of St. Henry Lord, all around us are those who reject your Gospel. We face opposition every day from those who despise you and who are ignorant of their own salvation through you. Make in them, O Lord, new hearts receptive to your word, that they might be freed of their arrogance and […]Catholic Digest
- Daily Prayer: Lord God, it is foolish to preach to deaf ears July 12, 2018Thursday of the Fourteenth Week in Ordinary Time Lord God, it is foolish to preach to deaf ears, but wise and noble to speak the truth of the Gospel wherever there are people willing to hear. Inspire in us the evangelizing spirit, O Lord, that we might have no burdens or fears of proclaiming your […]Catholic Digest
- Five ideas to strengthen your relationships during the summer July 9, 2018Summer is the season of fun in the sun! The blessing about summer is that the overall pace of life has slowed down, the days are longer, and typically you have more time to squeeze in extra social gatherings, fun with family and friends, or maybe even that long-awaited vacation. Along with all that, summer […]Emily Jaminet
- The whispering mom June 12, 2018What did you say? I can’t hear you. Did you lose your voice? I never truly appreciated the Gospel story found in Luke 1 when Zechariah doubted God’s plan for his life to have a son in his old age and the angel said, “But now you will be speechless and unable to talk” (Luke […]Emily Jaminet
- Catholic Digest gift guide: Catechists and teachers May 16, 2018Does your child have a beloved Catholic teacher or a catechist? Show that dedicated teacher how much you care by gifting him or her with a token of appreciation. Here are eight teacher-friendly gifts all under $25. Prayers and Devotions The Prayers and Devotions (Pauline Books & Media, 2015) pocket prayer book — originally released as a […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Without a mother, I can’t enjoy Mother’s Day May 11, 2018Even though my four children spoil me on Mother’s Day, this day is always tinged with sadness for me because my mom, Sharon, passed away nearly seven years ago. She died from breast cancer two months shy of her 70th birthday. Mother’s Day always reminds me how there’s an empty space in my heart. It’s […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Catholic Digest gift guide: Mom’s day gifts that please and pamper May 3, 2018What are you buying your mom for Mother’s Day? If you’re looking for presents that will please and pamper her, then check out these eight elegant or useful gifts chosen especially for moms. Fran’s Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels Fran’s fair trade, organic Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels dipped in chocolate are little rectangles of […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin