- Parish Office Closed: Aug 6 – 10
16 Jul 2018
Father Pat will be available for Mass & emergencies only.
- Can you donate flowers to the St. Kateri Pilgrimage Day Mass?
1 Jun 2018
The St. Kateria Pilgrimage Day is July 21, 2018 at the Community Building at Lummi – Wex’liem – 2100 Lummi View Drive. Event begins at Noon and ends with Mass that begins at 5PM. We are in need of flowers, vases and volunteers to set up the arrangements. For more information of if you can help please contact Lucetta Pena at 325-5305.
- Want to sing with the Choir at the St. Kateri Pilgrimage Mass?
1 Jun 2018
Attendance at 2 rehearsals is required. Click for details.
Take a Look at the 2018 Shaw Island Youth Mission Trip
- Daily Prayer: Lord God, we are your children July 18, 2018Optional Memorial of St. Camillus de Lellis, Priest Lord God, we are your children, always eager to learn and be molded into greater and greater beings. Take away our pride and arrogance, O Lord, that we may receptive to your will as a child is to their parents. Through the word of your son, Jesus […]Catholic Digest
- Daily Prayer: O Lord, we exalt you July 17, 2018Tuesday of the Fifteenth Week in Ordinary Time O Lord, we exalt you as your name is exalted by the choirs of heaven. As you are forever in our lives, let us evermore proclaim your glory as it works through us and is made manifest in the world around us. In your holy Eucharist, may […]Catholic Digest
- The Priest and his Padre July 16, 2018It’s just after 5 p.m. and the parishioners are filing out of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Parish in Windham, Maine, following the Saturday Vigil Mass. As they go through the church doors, Fr. Lou Phillips is waiting to greet them. Parishioners are smiling broadly and the sounds of laughter echo across the church […]Rev. Dr. Cathy Genthner
- Daily Prayer: Lord God, you are our greatest love July 16, 2018Optional Memorial of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Lord God, you are our greatest love, above all other things. All in this world is secondary to you, and none shall come before you in our lives. Let all that which comes between you and us fade away, and may we forever receive your word with […]Catholic Digest
- Daily Prayer: Lord, let us not be dependent July 15, 2018Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time Lord, let us not be dependent upon the things of this world, for they will inhibit us in our service to you. Spare us from avarice, O Lord, and attachment to all that which will fade away. Let us journey light, and leave the wicked behind us, as we venture […]Catholic Digest
- Five ideas to strengthen your relationships during the summer July 9, 2018Summer is the season of fun in the sun! The blessing about summer is that the overall pace of life has slowed down, the days are longer, and typically you have more time to squeeze in extra social gatherings, fun with family and friends, or maybe even that long-awaited vacation. Along with all that, summer […]Emily Jaminet
- The whispering mom June 12, 2018What did you say? I can’t hear you. Did you lose your voice? I never truly appreciated the Gospel story found in Luke 1 when Zechariah doubted God’s plan for his life to have a son in his old age and the angel said, “But now you will be speechless and unable to talk” (Luke […]Emily Jaminet
- Catholic Digest gift guide: Catechists and teachers May 16, 2018Does your child have a beloved Catholic teacher or a catechist? Show that dedicated teacher how much you care by gifting him or her with a token of appreciation. Here are eight teacher-friendly gifts all under $25. Prayers and Devotions The Prayers and Devotions (Pauline Books & Media, 2015) pocket prayer book — originally released as a […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Without a mother, I can’t enjoy Mother’s Day May 11, 2018Even though my four children spoil me on Mother’s Day, this day is always tinged with sadness for me because my mom, Sharon, passed away nearly seven years ago. She died from breast cancer two months shy of her 70th birthday. Mother’s Day always reminds me how there’s an empty space in my heart. It’s […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Catholic Digest gift guide: Mom’s day gifts that please and pamper May 3, 2018What are you buying your mom for Mother’s Day? If you’re looking for presents that will please and pamper her, then check out these eight elegant or useful gifts chosen especially for moms. Fran’s Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels Fran’s fair trade, organic Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels dipped in chocolate are little rectangles of […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin