- Can you donate flowers to the St. Kateri Pilgrimage Day Mass?
1 Jun 2018
The St. Kateria Pilgrimage Day is July 21, 2018 at the Community Building at Lummi – Wex’liem – 2100 Lummi View Drive. Event begins at Noon and ends with Mass that begins at 5PM. We are in need of flowers, vases and volunteers to set up the arrangements. For more information of if you can help please contact Lucetta Pena at 325-5305.
- Want to sing with the Choir at the St. Kateri Pilgrimage Mass?
1 Jun 2018
Attendance at 2 rehearsals is required. Click for details.
- Help Wanted
30 Apr 2018
We are in urgent need for someone to help with weed eating. This can be done at your convenience. Please contact Nita or Pete Harksell to volunteer.
- Daily Prayer: Lord God, you are our only master June 23, 2018Saturday of the Eleventh Week in Ordinary Time, Blessed Virgin Mary Lord God, you are our only master, for the temptations of this world are a false king, parading in excess and preaching destruction. You are our boon, our support, aid, and guide through this life. Let us ever serve you, our rightful king and […]Catholic Digest
- Sunday Gospel Reflection: Discover God every day! June 22, 2018Nothing provides more excitement and joy than finding something new. Discoveries are made every day — new plants, medicines, heavenly bodies. In order to talk and marvel about these new discoveries, we give them names. One of the greatest of our common experiences is the birth of a child. When we hold a tiny baby […]Living with Christ
- Daily Prayer: Lord, this world is fading from us June 22, 2018Optional Memorial of St. Paulinus of Nola, Bishop; Sts. John Fisher, Bishop, and Thomas More, Martyrs Lord, this world is fading from us, its treasures rot and our monuments decay. For this is not our destiny Lord, but rather we are meant to be with you, in adoration of your image. Let us do away […]Catholic Digest
- Daily Prayer: Yours, Lord, is the Gospel of forgiveness June 21, 2018Memorial of St. Aloysius Gonzaga, Religious Yours, Lord, is the Gospel of forgiveness. So as you forgive us, may we be forgiving toward ourselves and others. May we recognize our weaknesses, and join together to lift ourselves away from the fires of Gehenna, glorifying your name and nourished by your infinite grace. Amen. Readings: Sirach […]Catholic Digest
- Daily Prayer: Lord, may we not be among those June 20, 2018Wednesday of the Eleventh Week in Ordinary Time Lord, may we not be among those who praise you to glorify themselves. Create in us O Lord a humility, that we might give alms and praise in silence not for our own benefit, but for yours. Take away our pride, noble Lord, and may we orient […]Catholic Digest
- The whispering mom June 12, 2018What did you say? I can’t hear you. Did you lose your voice? I never truly appreciated the Gospel story found in Luke 1 when Zechariah doubted God’s plan for his life to have a son in his old age and the angel said, “But now you will be speechless and unable to talk” (Luke […]Emily Jaminet
- Catholic Digest gift guide: Catechists and teachers May 16, 2018Does your child have a beloved Catholic teacher or a catechist? Show that dedicated teacher how much you care by gifting him or her with a token of appreciation. Here are eight teacher-friendly gifts all under $25. Prayers and Devotions The Prayers and Devotions (Pauline Books & Media, 2015) pocket prayer book — originally released as a […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Without a mother, I can’t enjoy Mother’s Day May 11, 2018Even though my four children spoil me on Mother’s Day, this day is always tinged with sadness for me because my mom, Sharon, passed away nearly seven years ago. She died from breast cancer two months shy of her 70th birthday. Mother’s Day always reminds me how there’s an empty space in my heart. It’s […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Catholic Digest gift guide: Mom’s day gifts that please and pamper May 3, 2018What are you buying your mom for Mother’s Day? If you’re looking for presents that will please and pamper her, then check out these eight elegant or useful gifts chosen especially for moms. Fran’s Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels Fran’s fair trade, organic Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels dipped in chocolate are little rectangles of […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Let the little children come April 24, 2018“Hi, Jesus! I love you, too, Jesus! Mmm …” my oldest daughter blows Jesus a kiss as we drive past a Catholic church on the way to a play date. Normally, I initiate the ritual, but she does it on her own today. The motion is natural to her, effortless. She knows that Jesus is […]Michele Chronister