- Can you donate flowers to the St. Kateri Pilgrimage Day Mass?
1 Jun 2018
The St. Kateria Pilgrimage Day is July 21, 2018 at the Community Building at Lummi – Wex’liem – 2100 Lummi View Drive. Event begins at Noon and ends with Mass that begins at 5PM. We are in need of flowers, vases and volunteers to set up the arrangements. For more information of if you can help please contact Lucetta Pena at 325-5305.
- Want to sing with the Choir at the St. Kateri Pilgrimage Mass?
1 Jun 2018
Attendance at 2 rehearsals is required. Click for details.
- Help Wanted
30 Apr 2018
We are in urgent need for someone to help with weed eating. This can be done at your convenience. Please contact Nita or Pete Harksell to volunteer.
- Daily Prayer: Yours, Lord, is the Gospel of forgiveness June 21, 2018Memorial of St. Aloysius Gonzaga, Religious Yours, Lord, is the Gospel of forgiveness. So as you forgive us, may we be forgiving toward ourselves and others. May we recognize our weaknesses, and join together to lift ourselves away from the fires of Gehenna, glorifying your name and nourished by your infinite grace. Amen. Readings: Sirach […]Catholic Digest
- Daily Prayer: Lord, may we not be among those June 20, 2018Wednesday of the Eleventh Week in Ordinary Time Lord, may we not be among those who praise you to glorify themselves. Create in us O Lord a humility, that we might give alms and praise in silence not for our own benefit, but for yours. Take away our pride, noble Lord, and may we orient […]Catholic Digest
- Daily Prayer: Lord, we are surrounded June 19, 2018Optional Memorial of St. Romuald, Abbot Lord, we are surrounded by wolves, who seek to feast upon the faithful and destroy your Church. Let us not dwell only among ourselves O Lord, but go out among these predators, and spread to them your Gospel. By your will O Lord, we shall make in our persecutors […]Sean Sullivan
- Daily Prayer: Lord God, the world is full of tribulations June 18, 2018Monday of the Eleventh Week in Ordinary Time Lord God, the world is full of tribulations. Let us not beget more violence in this world, but rather bring such things to an end. Engender in us not hatred and grudges, but forgiveness and sacrifice, that the wrongs of this world may be laid to rest […]Sean Sullivan
- Daily Prayer: Lord, may our faith in you grow June 17, 2018Eleventh Sunday in Ordinary Time Lord, may our faith in you grow ever stronger by the day, expanding and touching every aspect of our lives. May we, your humble faithful, plant in others the seeds of trust in you. Let those only beginning to recognize your glory grow continually in awe of your might and […]Catholic Digest
- The whispering mom June 12, 2018What did you say? I can’t hear you. Did you lose your voice? I never truly appreciated the Gospel story found in Luke 1 when Zechariah doubted God’s plan for his life to have a son in his old age and the angel said, “But now you will be speechless and unable to talk” (Luke […]Emily Jaminet
- Catholic Digest gift guide: Catechists and teachers May 16, 2018Does your child have a beloved Catholic teacher or a catechist? Show that dedicated teacher how much you care by gifting him or her with a token of appreciation. Here are eight teacher-friendly gifts all under $25. Prayers and Devotions The Prayers and Devotions (Pauline Books & Media, 2015) pocket prayer book — originally released as a […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Without a mother, I can’t enjoy Mother’s Day May 11, 2018Even though my four children spoil me on Mother’s Day, this day is always tinged with sadness for me because my mom, Sharon, passed away nearly seven years ago. She died from breast cancer two months shy of her 70th birthday. Mother’s Day always reminds me how there’s an empty space in my heart. It’s […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Catholic Digest gift guide: Mom’s day gifts that please and pamper May 3, 2018What are you buying your mom for Mother’s Day? If you’re looking for presents that will please and pamper her, then check out these eight elegant or useful gifts chosen especially for moms. Fran’s Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels Fran’s fair trade, organic Gray & Smoked Salt Caramels dipped in chocolate are little rectangles of […]Lori Hadacek Chaplin
- Let the little children come April 24, 2018“Hi, Jesus! I love you, too, Jesus! Mmm …” my oldest daughter blows Jesus a kiss as we drive past a Catholic church on the way to a play date. Normally, I initiate the ritual, but she does it on her own today. The motion is natural to her, effortless. She knows that Jesus is […]Michele Chronister